Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Update on Copper Card

I took some of my cards from my June 1st Trends and Techniques class and updated them using Stampin' Up products for a Demonstrators class in July.  Here is another card I updated.  Copper is huge this year and can be found in ink, embossing powder, thread, ribbon, sequins....

Here is the card I made for the June 1st class.  This card was made with stamps and sentiments from the SOA Beautiful World Collection.  The sentiment is from a SU retired stamp set.



The update card is similar in style as the original card.
I use SU Flourishing Phrases stamp set and dies.  I love 
this stamp set.  You will probably see a lot of cards made 
from this particular stamp set.



The flourish in the upper corner was stamped and 
embossed.  The flower in the lower left corner was 
die cut, stamped with Versamark and embossed
in copper embossing powder.  The sentiment is stamped 
in SU Archival Black.

I love both of these cards.  I do think there is a slightly better
layout on the update card. These stamps were made to go
 together and that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment