Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Still Catching Up - May Birthdays

I love making birthday cards for my family; especially for my great niece, McCallie.  She is very girly and loves frilly kinds of cards.  So, this year I made her a fun and lots of bling pop-up card.  This was a new technique for me and I love trying new things and having them succeed.  How about you?  Let your creativity flow and have fun.

McCallie loved playing with all the pop-ups and moving them around.  I put the flowers and butterflies on wire which allowed for movement.  I also put one on the front and back so they showed no matter how you turned the card.



McCallie is such a princess.  And she is so sweet. 



Close ups of sides of card





I hope this gave you some ideas and you let your creativity flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment