Sunday, June 5, 2016

May Birthdays



I love making cards for my great-niece McCallie.  She is fun, creative, loves color, and we laugh a lot together.  She is 10 and I had so much fun making this card for her.  This card and McCallie make me smile.



Above is the front of the card and the envelope.


Above is the inside of the card.

The card is an A-2 card that is 4 1/4 x 11; score @ 5 1/2 for a top fold card.  The front panel for the card is 4 x 5 1/4.  I used Stampin' Up ( SU )  Whisper White Thick for the card base and SU Whisper White Thin for the front panel.

I laid the front panel on the front and adhered it with temporary tape.  Using SU Heart Mask/Stencil in the left bottom corner I sponged on a variety of colors.  SU Pink Pirouette; SU Melon Mambo; SU Wisteria Wonder; SU Blackberry Bliss; SU Bermuda Bay.  These colors were repeated in the flowers and hearts on the inside of the card and the front of the envelope.

The sentiment on the front is from Stamp of Approval's  ( SOA )Beautiful World Set - Enchanted Garden stamp set was stamped next in black ink.  Then I randomly added the flowers with SOA Friendship Set - Eva's Favorite Flowers stamp set and the Friendship stamp set.  The two Bermuda Bay flowers in the top right corner were stamped and die cut, then popped up using SU dimensionals. Then I popped up the front panel using dimensionals.

On the inside of the card, the sentiment is from SOA Beautiful World Set - All About You stamp set and stamped in black ink.  The hearts on the inside of the card and the front of the envelope are from the SOA Forever Young Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment