Saturday, August 6, 2016

Flourishing Phrases Just a Note Card

Here is the second card I have designed for my Floral and Thinlits Class for September.  It will also be a part of the samples I show at my Open House in September.  Check out my calendar on my SU Blog for dates and times; Sher Huss, Independent SU Demonstrator.

The Flourishing Phrases stamp set (141534) and Flourish Thinlits( 141478) caught my attention early on.  There is so much you can do with this bundle.  I will be sharing more samples from this bundle over the next few months.  I have used the thinlits on a Christmas card for my Floral and Thinlits class.  Look for that post later today.



The card base is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 with a top fold using
SU Whisper White thick cardstock (140272).  SU 
Flirty Flamingo, one of the new In Colors, 
cardstock (141416)
is cut 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 for the accent panel.  Then,
SU Whisper White thin cardstock (100730) is
cut 5 1/4 x 4 for the front panel.
The flowers are stamped in SU Peekaboo Peach ink, another
new In Color, (141398) and SU Flirty Flamingo ink (141397).
Some are stamped full strength and most are stamped off
and are a second generation stamp.  I love these two 
colors together.  They make me happy.

There are also floral die cuts in  SU Flirty Flimingo
cardstock and SU Peekaboo Peach cardstock (141417)
using the Flourish Thinlits (141478).  The floral 
dies are accented in Wink of Stella Clear (141897).  Three 
new SU In Color Enamel Shapes (141410) are added to 
three flowers.


Inside of the card.

 I did three second generation 
flowers in the lower left corner.



The Sentiment on the front of the card is from 
the SU Flourishing Phrases stamp set (141534) and 
stamped in SU Archival Basic Black ink (140931).
The front of the envelope, SU Whisper White Medium
Envelope (107301) and has three flowers in 
the left bottom corner.  The Peekaboo Peach flower
is full strength and the Flirty Flamingo flowers are
second generation stamping.

You can purchase any of these products from my online store
at Stampin Up by selecting my to be your SU Demonstrator.  I would
be honored to serve you.

You can also follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment