Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunshine Wishes Hope card

This is the third card for my Floral and Thinlits class offered  September 24th and 29th.  I will continue to post more information here and on my Stampin' Up Website.  I did this card in two layouts; one wide card and one tall card.  Which do you like best?  I like them both.


Here are both cards and the front and back of
the envelopes used.  This is a simple card 
with no stamping unless you choose to 
stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card. 


Both are A-2 cards using SU Whisper White Thick
cardstock (140272), SU Melon Mambo cardstock
(115320), and SU Basic Black cardstock (121045). 
SU Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper (DSP) (141648)
was used as the accent paper on the front & inside 
of the card and on the front and flap of the SU
Whisper White medium envelope (107301)
I added SU Wink of Stella(144897) to the 
butterfly and the word 'hope' to add emphasis
and some glitz.


This is the tall version of the card.


This is the inside of the tall card.


This is the wide card and envelope.


This is the inside of the wide card.

I really love this card and it was so easy to make; just
a lot of cutting with the trimmer for the accent paper
and using the SU Sunshine Wishes Thinlits set (141489)  
for the flowers, butterfly and hope.  And then
using adhesive to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment