Monday, August 8, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Hydrangea Notecard

Here is my first post using the SU Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set (143539) and the coordinating Thinlits (143538).  This is a beautiful set that is only available during the month of August 2016.  I am hoping they decide to continue having this set available.  You can also buy it as a bundle (144328) and save 10%.

This is a simple note card and I am thinking of creating
a note card set for my Open House on September 17th.


I used SU Whisper White Note card set (131527)
as the card base and envelope.  This is such a good
deal; 20 cards and envelopes for $6.  It comes in
Whisper White and  Crumb Cake.
The front accent panel is from SU
Serene Scenery DSP 6x6 stack.(141642)  
This paper is so beautiful, it is double sided
and it is difficult to decide which side to use.
The white washed wood panel was a 
perfect backdrop to highlight the hydrangea.


The hydrangea was done in SU Soft Sky (131203)
and SU Wisteria Wonder (122922) cardstock.  Using 
the Thoughtful Branches Hydrangea stamp, I stamped
on the Soft Sky cardstock with SU Soft Sky ink (131181)
and did a second generation stamp on the Wisteria Wonder
cardstock using Wisteria Wonder ink (126985).
Then both hydrangeas were cut out using the 
coordinating Thoughtful Branches Thinlits.
The stem and leaves were cut out 
using SU Wild Wasabi (108641) cardstock.
I glued the stem first.  Then glued the Soft Sky
Hydrangea on the stem.  Then I popped up
the Wisteria Wonder Hydrangea slightly offsetting
it on top of the Soft Sky Hydrangea.  Then 
stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink (140931).


The envelope is stamped with another stamp from the 
set in SU Wisteria Wonder and Soft Sky inks.  Some 
were second generation stamp and continue on to the
back flap of the envelope.

You can purchase any of these products at my Stampin' Up Store.
I would love to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator.  Follow me 
on Pininterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment