Thursday, February 8, 2018

January Paper Pumpkin

In January, I was expecting a Valentine's Day kit in pinks and reds.  I was hoping for cards as some years it has been a banner.  Well, as you can see below it was a Valentine's Day kit, but not in the traditional colors.  I love these cards and think there is so much you can do with them.  I can't wait to create some alternative projects for you to see.  Check back on Friday or Monday to see them.


This is how the cards look when they are made and 
ready to give to someone.  They are in black, silver,
and Flirty Flamingo (okay, sort of pink).  I like
the two designs, one more feminine and one
more masculine.  The sentiments are great too.


The inside holds a note tucked away for you to
share your feelings and thoughts about the 
person who will receive this card.  I think
it would be great for your kids, grandkids, 
spouse, friend, teacher, etc.


This shows that you can decorate the note.  I think
this type of card would be great to send special
surprise notes to your kids in their lunch box,
or anyone else who you want to know
how special they are to you and the rest of the world.


If you are interested in knowing how you can receive these fun and creative Paper Pumpkin kits each month, contact me for details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment