Friday, February 9, 2018

Birthday Cards

Well, I didn't get the alternative Paper Pumpkin cards done for my blog today.  Check back on Monday.  So instead, I decided to post the Perennial Birthday Kit and the cards that come with it.  It is an awesome kit with a box to hold all the birthday cards you make to give people throughout the year.

 Here is the box closed with the four cards you
can make.  You can also create alternative
cards with this kit as well.  Look for some
in future posts.


Here, the box is open so you can see there is a
card for each month.  Each card has the days
of the month and you can list who has a 
birthday on that date and make a card
ahead of time.  I love this box and the set so
much I am thinking of getting a second one.
Below are more pictures of the cards
so you can see what they look like closer up.






If you want one of the Perennial Birthday
card kits, go to Stampin' Up and select me
as your demonstrator to buy one.  They
are only available until the end of May.
I always need a birthday card, don't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment