Thursday, August 7, 2014

May & June cards, still catching up

In May, there was a baby shower to welcome my great nephew's baby Easton who was due in July.  He was born on July 3rd and is a healthy, beautiful baby boy.  It was a fun party and the baby was definitely 'showered' with gifts.  I made the tags for the thank you gifts.  And, of course, a card to go with my gift.


This is the card I made for Easton.  It is mostly made with stickers with a little stamping.  Easton's father, my great nephew is really into football, thus the football sticker. 




 
My niece used small jars filled with Hershey kisses as a thank you gift
for those attending the shower. 
The theme and colors for the party was blue and brown. 
 I made these tags to hang on the jar. 
 I used the Cricut to cut the circles and stamped the 'thank you'.
 
 
 
The brown paper had words and sayings about family in many shades of brown.

 
 
 
In June, it was one of my great-nephews birthday.  He is very special, he likes to build things and loves art.  He always likes to figure out puzzles as well.  So, I try to make him something unusual for his birthday card.  This is what I made this year. 
It took him awhile to figure out how to open the card and he was happy.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment