Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TIme to come back and catch up with my creativity

I have been away for a long time from my blog.  I have been busy making cards, tags, and creating a class that I taught on August 2, 2014.  I let other things take over my time rather than sharing what I have been doing.  So, I am going to catch up with you over the next week. 

This is what I would have posted in February.  I created two birthday cards for family members and finished my "Ten Tags for You" project that I have been working on for a few years.  I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you.

Shelby's Tri-fold Birthday Card - I love my niece and always try to make a special card for her birthday.  I wanted to try something new and had a lot of fun making this card.  Shelby loves dragonfly's and I love to combine red, black, and white together.  Enjoy!





 
 
I'll do a new post for the next card.  See you soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment