Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ten Tags for You

It has been awhile since I last posted.  I have been busy as you will see from my posts today.  In January I talked about the tags I was making.  I actually started them a few years back and just never went back to finish them.  Well, finally I have finished them.  I really like them and am sorry but I don't know all the papers I used since I mainly used my scraps and whatever paper I liked in my large stash.  I stayed in the color families of pink, blue and green, with the addition of brown.  They come in a holder which you will see.  I hope you enjoy and your creative juices flow. 


These are the ten tags.  You can see, they are all different and yet have some similarities.




This is a close up of the first set of five tags.  The top three open and are small cards.  The bottom two are short tags.


 

This is the second set of five tags.  There are three long tags on top.  The bottom left opens into a tag where you can write your message.  The bottom right is a floral pattern with a leaf that has Thanks on it.  You can add more messages on the back.

 
 
These are the two holders I have for the nine sets of tags.  I have five of the floral and four of the polka dot.  All ten tags fit in the converted pencil case.
 

 
                     
 
Now for a closer look at each tag.  The first tag is the pink and green "Celebrate" and butterfly tag.  The back is plain green for you to write your message.
 
 
 
This is the front and back of the blue and brown floral "It's You Day" tag.  Flowers on front and a dragonfly on the back.

 

             
 
 
This is the pink and brown with green butterfly "Thinking of You" tag and the back of the tag where you can write your message.
 
 
 

 
This is the blue and brown "celebrate" tag




This is the pink butterfly "For You" tag
           
 
 
 
 
 





This is the brown & pink "Thinking of You" tag both front and back.


 
 
These are the small card tags made with the Cricut machine.
 


 
 
 
This tag was fun to make.  I cut the flower base and then cut petals from different paper to create a unique flower.  Then I created the leaf with "thanks" stamped on the leaf.
 
This is a tag folded to look like a purse using different papers, the button and
flowers to create the look.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment