Friday, January 31, 2014

Inspired, creative art

Today I reconnected to a website  and artist that I really like, Donna Downey.  I enjoy Donna's bright colors, free flowing creativity, and her passion for the art she creates.  Donna is primarily a mixed media artist and focuses on Art Journals.  She uses many different techniques and is a good teacher.

Today, the video I watched was one of the most inspiring art I have seen in a long time.  It was posted on Donna's site which you can find in my favorite links, on 12-11-13 and called Inspired Wednesdays.

I don't know what words to use to describe what I saw.  It was the creative process from beginning to end.  Donna expressed doubt, encouragement, risk taking, passion, freedom, and pure bliss.  I don't want to say a lot more as this is a video that should be watched with an open mind and the ability to enjoy all the surprises that occur.

I highly recommend Donna's website.  It is fun, a little kooky, and filled with creative passion.  Go there and be inspired.

joyous and creative blessings,

Sher@SistersInk

No comments:

Post a Comment