Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pleased to hear

Yesterday, I saw one of the people for whom I made the holiday ornament.  She told me how happy she was to receive such a beautiful gift.  That made me happy.  Then she told me what she did with it.  I was amazed and wanted to share because it was so creative. 

She went and found a "shadow box" that the ornament would fit in.  She found some paper that would compliment the ornament and placed it as the background paper.  She then set the ornament in the box and pinned it so it wouldn't move.  Then she permanently attached it to the background paper and covered it with glass.  She now has it hanging as a decoration.  What a clever idea.  I wanted to post this here as information.  I will also post on Facebook.  I may post on Pinterest as well.  I wish I had a photo to share and I don't.  Let your mind go and you can see how it can be done.

Joyous and creative blessings,

Sher@SistersInk

No comments:

Post a Comment