Thursday, January 2, 2014

Archiver's Closing

Today I found out that one of my favorite craft stores, Archiver's is closing over the next three to six months.  I was sad to see this happen.  It seems to be what is happening to many of the paper craft stores over the last six years.  Even big chain stores have closed or have severely reduced their product lines.

Archiver's said part of the reason for closing is that many people who scrapbook are using online media to complete their projects.  I do like the convenience of  online media and it is much more expensive to do the printing.  Plus, I am a hands on crafter.  I like touching the paper, ink, and stamps.  I guess I am old school.

Thank you Archiver's for all you have done for the paper crafter world.  I will miss having you as a touchstone place to go.

joyful & creative blessings,

Sher@SistersInk

No comments:

Post a Comment