Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April Paper Pumpkin Wreath Kit

I just had to post this even though I am still not totally caught up with all I've made this year.  I will still continue to catch-up and this couldn't wait.

What is Paper Pumpkin?  It is a monthly kit that comes to your home full of great supplies and creative ideas.  You can do the project exactly as it comes or be creative and make other projects as well.  There are many resources out there on alternative creative ideas for Paper Pumpkin.  You can find them on You Tube and Pinterest.

How do I get Paper Pumpkin?  You can order it through my Stampin' Up Demonstrator site.  I am listed under Sherry Huss in Taylorsville, Utah.  See the Stampin' Up Link on this site.

Here's some photos of this month's project.

Step One:  I've taken it out of the orange Paper Pumpkin box and started to wrap the leaf sheets on to the foam wreath form.  You can see a picture of the completed project in the background.


Step Two:  The completely wrapped wreath


You can see the Paper Pumpkin box behind the wreath.


It took maybe 30 minutes to do this due to many 
interruptions.


Step Three:   Folding the flowers and adding them to the branch.






Step Four:  Stamping the sentiment and adding it to the hanging board.




Step Five:  Adding the flowered branch, hanging board and ribbon to the wreath.  Voile, it is complete in less than an hour.  Oh what fun!





This will be hanging in my art studio,  It is so pretty.
Don't you want to make one?  You can subscribe to
Paper Pumpkin and start receiving the monthly kits by 
going to 
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2165672


No comments:

Post a Comment