Monday, April 25, 2016

March Birthday's #1

I am closer now to being all caught up.  There are three birthdays in our family in March and they are within the first week.  The birthdays are my sister's , her son, and his daughter.  I will post the cards I made in separate posts.  This one is for my nephew.



I really like this card.  I used Stampscapes
stamps for this card except for the sentiments.
I cut the ovals using SU Whisper White for the
scene and SU Early Espresso for the frame.  The card
base is also SU Whisper White Thick.

The inks used are SU Soft Sky and Early Espresso.
For the central scene, I stamped the trees on a 
hill first leaving about a quarter of the space for the
clouds at the top.

I then put the scene on the frame and set is on 
the card to see where I wanted to stamp the rest of
the card.  I stamped the clouds first stamping 
off until there just barely any color.  Then I added the 
trees to the bottom left corner.    I repeated this pattern 
on the front of the envelope.  The sentiment on the
front of the card is from SU Express Yourself (retired).


The inside of the card.  I repeated the sky and tree
pattern from the front of the card.  The sentiment is
one I've had for a very long time.  It is from Imaginations.
I don't know if the company still exists.




No comments:

Post a Comment