Monday, April 25, 2016

February Birthday cards

I continue to catch up to myself as I also make current posts.  This is another catch up post.  Here is the second February birthday card I made.  This is for my nephew.



The base card is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and 
embossed with SU World Map embossing folder.
Two small strips of SU Going Places 
Designer Paper was added.  SU Coastal Cabana
is the frame for the Sentiment.  Happy Birthday Wishes
is die cut from Stamp of Approval (SOA) Young 
at Heart collection in the same SU Going Places
Designer Paper.  The collage background for the
sentiment is SU Crumb Cake paper.  It is stamped
with SU Crumb Cake ink using SU Clockworks
and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets.




This is the inside of the card.  The same cardstock
from the front of the card is used here.  I added some
star stamps and wink of stella to give it some shine.
The sentiment is from SOA, Young at Heart stamp set.
I really love this look for a masculine card





This is the envelope using the same stamp set
used on the card.



Here is the card and envelope together.


No comments:

Post a Comment