Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Baby Bear Love

When I first saw the cards made with the SU Baby Bear stamp set I was a goner.  There were two babies on their way and I knew this was the card to make.  Be still my beating heart. I got to make one for a little girl and one for a little boy, lucky me.


Aren't they adorable.  Both bears were made with the 
same colors; SU Sahara Sand and Archival Basic Gray.
This is a three step stamp set.  The light color is 
Sahara Sand.  Next it is Basic Gray stamped off.  Last
was full Basic Gray.


So here is the card for the little girl.  The bow
is made with SU Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo.
The accent color is Flirty Flamingo.  The rest of 
the card is done in SU Whisper White.


The inside of the card.  The sentiments here and
on the front are Basic Gray.  The hearts are in 
Flirty Flamingo.


The front of the card and envelope.  I added a little 
glitz to the bow with the Spectrum Noir glitter brush.




Now, the card for the little boy.  The bow is 
done in SU Soft Sky and Pool Party with the 
glitz from the Spectrum Noir glitter brush.  The
accent panel is Pool Party.


The sentiments on the front and inside of the card 
are done in SU Basic Gray.  The hearts are Pool Party.


Here is the front of the card and the envelope.  I love the 
Hello Baby which is from the Tin of Cards stamp set.  The 
hearts are from the  Tin of Cards stamp set as well.

Babies are so sweet and so are these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment