Thursday, July 14, 2016

Mood Board Card

When I am looking for inspiration I will often look for mood boards.  There are so many ways for me to be inspired to be creative; colors, one of the images, both, the layout of the image...  This card was inspired by the mood board below.  I love the colors of pinks and greens in many different forms. The image that most caught my eye were the roses.  I immediately thought of my SU Birthday Blooms stamp set and the new in color Flirty Flamingo and 2015-17 in color Mint Macaron.  I decided to do a simple card that highlighted the rose.  



Mood Board from Stamp Nation


So what do you think?  I love this card and plan
to make more in a variety of colors with different 
sentiments.  I hope you find some inspiration
from the mood board and the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment