Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Busy, just haven't posted

I have really been busy stamping and playing; just not posting.  I am making a commitment to post at least once a week.  So, this will be the beginning of my posts for the cards made in June.

I taught my class on June 1st (see my earlier post on June 5th), so much fun.  Then I was asked to do a class on the Trends and Techniques I taught on June 1st for other SU Demonstrators on my team. That was really fun.  Talking and playing with other creative stampers, there is nothing better.  We ended the class by making the Butterfly Watercolor card from the class.  For this class I made cards that I didn't make as samples for the June 1st class.  I also updated some of the cards using Stampin' Up products.  So, here is the first of my posts for these cards.

Color Book Card Update:

Here is the original card I made using Stamp of Approval (SOA) Beautiful World Enchanted Garden stamps and Two Yous dies.



Finding stamps to use from Stampin' Up was more difficult than I thought.  I didn't have as many potential stamps so am on the look out for SU stamp sets to add to my library of stamps in the future.


I did find an unique array of stamps;  Everything Eleanor (R), Creative
Elements (R), and October 2015 Paper Pumpkin stamp set.  The pop of color is
SU Watermelon Wonder.  The die cut You is from SU Hello You Thinlits.  I used 
this die set a lot for these update cards.

Which do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment