Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Update on the Patterned Paper card

This is the fourth and last update card from the June 1st Trends and Techniques class to be used for a SU Demonstrator class in July.  The next posts will be new cards that I didn't create for the June 1st class.


Here is the original card I made for the patterned paper trend.  Both cards have a 
similar layout.  The difference is the second card is made with SU paper, dies,
 stamps, and inks.  I love both cards.



Here is the update card.  I used SU Moonlight Designer paper (R) for
the cut out arrow pattern.  SU Lost Lagoon is the accent paper and
used for the top 'happy' die cut work from SU Hello You Thinlits. I also
cut it out in black and used that as a shadow behind the Lost Lagoon.
 SU Whisper White is the card base and front panel. 
 The sentiment 'Everything'
is from April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Everything stamp set.



Do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment